This is a very important notification for all the Users of Social Trade:
As our Accounts Team along with Banks are facing difficulty in tracking payments of new purchases made to Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank and Yes Bank; the Management has decided to take the following steps in consultation with our Auditors, Bankers and IT Service Providers. We have been working incessantly to solve these problems but we could conclude the following:
- We are not accepting any new purchases from 12th January 2017 to 20th January 2017, so that we can clear all pending queries. We have also instructed our banks not to accept any payments during this period.
- We will give extension for boosters falling during this period.
- Daily Task will continue as per process excluding the holidays of 13th/14th/15th January 2017. Pending Tasks can be recalled as before.
- The Social Trade software is also being transformed from the current platform to the newer platform; as we are creating ST Page. So as per the advice of our Data Centre Providers, they will be able to support us with a mild traffic or with a backed up Data Server. Hence, we are shifting to a separate server for Tasks only and the rest of the Transactions are being kept on HOLD during this audit period.
- We further notify you that since Banks will be working with us on reconciliation which is expected to take at least 10 days, we will not be able to process any payments for the weekly payout of first two sessions of January 2017. We will disburse the pending payments in phases as we reconcile.
- We would like to inform that we are setting up a new Customer Service Centre at our Corporate Office and we aim to start by 20th January 2017. We observe a lot of inconvenience being caused to our customers; hope all will enjoy their visit to Ablaze Noida Office after this date.
- We target to launch our new initiative SOCIAL TRADE PAGE with Time Line (ST PAGE) on 17th January 2017.
- By 31st January 2017, we expect all our users to replace their campaigns with ST Page; which means all users will have to create their own ST Page and submit them in their campaign.